My bucket list

 I have previously made lists of this type, but they are always in the new year, and they are intended to set the goals only for that year.

So this time I'm going to think about the things I would like to achieve in the rest of my life.


The first thing on my mind is being a father. It's probably the most "simple" or easiest to get on the list, but it's probably the most essential and the one that will bring me the most joy in the long run.



I also have very much in mind being a consecrated youtuber and being able to live from it. It's probably very difficult to achieve, but I'm already working on it, and I have no intention of giving up trying.


Technically I'm already a Youtuber, I have 5 uploaded videos and 56 subscribers, but you know, like Miles Kane says, nothing it's ever going to be good enough.


I would also like to get in shape, and stay that way. i'm talking about a six pack, a jack motherfucker. It's probably the earliest I'll get on the list, as I don't see any reason why I can't get it next year.


Obviously I'd like to travel the world, experience new cultures, and all that jazz, but it's probably something every millennial has on their bucket list as well.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Start spreading the news

Me and the Monkeys, 2019.

A cool photo