A travel to the past

 Between traveling to the past or traveling to the future, I think I would probably prefer traveling to the past, since I hope to travel to the future as I live. In a way, I'm already traveling to the future. I also believe in the afterlife in a christian way, so I have the faith that I will live forever and I will know infinity and beyond.


When we talk about the past, however, it is another matter. I like the idea of being able to visit the first civilizations that existed, to be able to understand how a lot of people who wore loincloths could have known about the existence of Pluto, considering that we as a modern world have known of its existence for less than 100 years.

I would also like to go back a couple of years in the past so I can have one last conversation with my dad, who passed away unexpectedly 2 years ago, and be able to take advantage of it knowing that later I won't have that possibility.

Traveling back in time is full of exciting possibilities, but it also comes with the fear that one small step in the wrong place could trigger a world-destroying butterfly effect.

Despite the incredible idea of traveling to the past, I would definitely not want to stay in that time, since in the present I have all my loved ones, my family, and my life in general, with which I am quite satisfied.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Start spreading the news

Me and the Monkeys, 2019.

A cool photo