A cool photo

 This photo was taken by my wife, who at that time was my girlfriend. It was in one of these couples dates where we took pictures of each other, and we put on our best clothes to seduce.

We were leaving the cinema at the Costanera Center, we had a coffee as we walked, and we entered the Galería Drugstore shopping center.

I remember seeing a necklace that she had liked to buy for her as a gift, but the necklace cost all the money I had in the world, and more.


After window shopping for a while we found an area with good lighting and large mirrors, which is where we took this and many other photos.


I started by taking photos of her, I must be honest, I got very good photos on that occasion.

I have always been less of a fan of posing for photos, as I like it when the natural gesture is captured and in general I get bored quickly of posing and looking sexy at the camera.


This time, however, the photo came out first time, and the more my photographer took pictures, the more she couldn't replicate the authenticity of this shot.


I like it because it's not artificial, it's just me looking at the camera, but something has the moment, the calm, the company, which makes the photo dope as hell.


Comentarios

  1. How wonderful. The photographs taken as a couple are always the most special because they keep memories.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Start spreading the news

Me and the Monkeys, 2019.