Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. it´s television GOAT, change my mind.

My favorite show is a complex subject, because I've been on a streak of watching a lot of good series and I'm constantly thinking that the new series I'm watching is my favorite of all time.

In general I am a fan of good dramas and complex plots that take their time to get where they want to go.


However, I am going to focus on the series that has owned my heart the longest: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.


S.H.I.E.L.D emerged at a time when the Marvel Cinematic Universe was at its peak, and despite that, it failed to transfer the number of viewers from movies to TV on a weekly basis. It had a complex beginning, considering that in the movies they destroyed SHIELD, so the agents became agents of nothing, but the level of innovation, of overcoming production adversities, of character development, becomes so high, that it is impossible for me not to love this series with all my heart.



Each season the series transforms into a whole new experience, telling very different stories from each other, and Coulson, oh Coulson, you will forever own my heart.


I would like to see true detective eventually, apart from that, I feel like I've seen all the series that catch my attention so far.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Start spreading the news

Me and the Monkeys, 2019.

A cool photo